Aeroplast Standard Strip Visual Detectable Bandages 50 Pack
- You are supporting a community pharmacy
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The AeroPlast Premium Detectable plaster is a premium latex free, hypo-allergenic, visual and metal detectable plaster specifically designed for the food manufacturing and processing sector.
Visually and Metal Detectable
- AeroPlast Premium Detectable has multiple detectable attributes. The first being it's vibrant blue colour, which is the only colour that does not occur naturally in food, making it easily detectable. The second feature is the ability to be detected where metal detection equipment is operational. The ultimate in high security.
SupaSorb Wound Pad
- An embossed wound pad provides superior wound management by draining blood or exudates into pockets in the wound pad. The Super absorbent wound pad minimises the number of dressing changes whilst protecting the wound from further injury. SupaSorb leaves the wound site clean and comfortable, while the non-adherent film reduces the pain and site trauma when changing the dressing.
- SupaBond adhesive, exclusively engineered for unrivalled adhesion, provides a secure adhesion across the site, preventing lift up or edge curling. The unique specifications of film and adhesive are key to the products reliability, ensuring that no matter how wet, steam-filled or hot the environment becomes, this product cannot become separated from the wearer.
Premium plaster backing film
- Aeroplast Detectable is made with the ultimate in film technology, providing a bacterial barrier which resists the ingress of water, oil and grease. The standard plaster size is larger for even greater wound isolation.
Change dressing daily or more often according to the condition of the wound. As with all adhesive products apply and remove carefully from sensitive or fragile skin. Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns. If redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.