MyEssential Hot Water Bottle 2L Rubber (Colour selected at random)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- You are supporting a community pharmacy
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Online and In-store prices may not match.
We make every effort to provide accurate images and ingredients of each product. However, suppliers, information and images may change at short notice and individual packaging is dependent on stock. Please ensure you check the ingredients thoroughly on the actual product before use.
Hot Water Bottle 2 Litre Capacity (Colour selected at random)
- This hot water bottle is designed for partial filling.
- When filling this hot water bottle, do not use boiling water and fill to a maximum of two-thirds capacity or less. Do not overfill as this might cause the bottle to burst.
- Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back.
- Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening. Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage. Finger-tight should be adequate.
- Finally, make sure the funnel is empty. If there is a possibility that prolonged contact with the skin could occur, an adequate cover should be used to prevent burns.
- Do not fill using water from the domestic hot water system as this can considerably shorten the life of the hot water bottle.
- Check the bottle and stopper for wear and damage prior to use.
- Under no circumstance should the hot water bottle be used as a cushion and be sat on.
- Do not use boiling water
- Hot water bottles can cause burns
- Avoid prolonged, direct contact with the skin
- This hot water bottle is designed to be partly filled
- Plastic bags can be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and children.