Panadol Children 1-5yrs Strawberry 200ml
- You are supporting a community pharmacy
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
Panadol Children 1-5 Years Strawberry Flavour Colour Free 200ml
Panadol Children 1-5 Years strawberry flavour is for fast pain relief and reduces fever.
The active ingredient in Children’s Panadol is paracetamol.
Use Children's Panadol for fast and effective relief from fever and pain associated with: Teething, Headaches, Immunisation, Cold & Flu symptoms, and Earaches.
Trust Children’s Panadol to provide effective medicinal pain relief while also being suitable for your little ones. Can start to reduce fever in just 15 minutes.
Tough on fever, gentle on little tummies.
Please read and retain the carton. Shake the bottle thoroughly before use. Use the convenient dosing device included in the pack.
1. Push the plunger fully in to close the dosing device; then insert it firmly into the neck of the bottle.
2. Turn the bottle upside down and gently pull the correct dose for your child. The correct dose is at the point where the widest side of the plunger meets the correct ml mark on the barrel of the dosing device (i.e., where the liquid ends.)
3. Turn the bottle upright and remove the device from the neck of the bottle by gently twisting it.
After using Children's Panadol hand wash dosing device and push the cap down and turn it to close the cap tightly, then turn backwards until you hear clicking sounds.
Calculate correct dose based on the child's weight. If weight is unknown, use the child's age. Use the measuring device provided to accurately measure. Measure correct dose based on the dosage below. Can be given with water or fruit juice if preferred by your child
Age: 1-2 Years, Average Weight: 10-12 kg, Dose: 6-8ml
Age: 2-3 Years, Average Weight: 12-14 kg, Dose: 8-9ml
Age: 3-4 Years, Average Weight: 14-16 kg, Dose: 9-10ml
Age: 4-5 Years, Average Weight: 16-18 kg, Dose: 10-11ml
Paracetamol 24 mg/mL, hydroxybenzoates, 115 mg/mL of sorbitol and 371 mg/mL of maltitol (which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea)
Store below 30°C but do not refrigerate.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use Children's Panadol:
- If your child is using other medicines containing paracetamol, except on medical advice.
- For more than 48 hours at a time, except on medical advice.
- If any of the seals on this package are broken.
- If the package use-by date has expired.
Check with your doctor before use if your child:
- Has liver or kidney problems.
- Weighs less than 10kg or more than 41kg.
Stop use and tell your doctor if your child:
- Has an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Children's Panadol.
Keep to the recommended dosage.