Panadol Mini Caps for Pain Relief Paracetamol 500mg 48
- You are supporting a community pharmacy
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
General Product Description
Panadol Mini Caps (for pain relief) are an easy to swallow, pain relief option from Australia's Most Trusted Pain Relief Brand.The small capsule-shaped tablets have a smooth gelatin-coating for easy swallowing. Like other Panadol tablets and caplets, Panadol Mini Caps provide pain relief and are gentle on the stomach.
Fast effective temporary relief of pain and discomfort associated with:
- Headache/Tension headache
- Migraine headache
- Muscular aches
- Period pain
- Cold & flu symptoms
Ages 12 to adult, 1-2 every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours)
Ages 7 to 12, ½-1 every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours)
Always read the label. Use only as directed. For the temporary relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist. Store below 30° C.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if seals are intact.
Do not use Panadol:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol.
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol.
- For children below age 7, except on medical advice.
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 7-17 except on medical advice.
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice.
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken.
- If the package use - by date below has expired.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use:
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood).
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
- You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.
No gluten, lactose or sugar
Also contains Potassium Sorbate as preservative