Pharmacy Choice Clotrimazole Antifungal Cream 50g
- You are supporting a community pharmacy
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
Broad spectrum anti-fungal cream.
Apply cream sparingly to the affected areas, rubbing in gently 2–3 times a day. Regular application is an important feature of successful treatment and to prevent recurrence, the cream should be applied for a further 2 weeks after all symptoms have disappeared.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Do not use this product:
• If you are allergic to clotrimazole or any anti-fungal treatment.
• If tube seal is broken or missing.
• Local irritation and contact dermatitis may occur.
• Not to be swallowed. For external use only.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
• Contains benzyl alcohol 1% w/w as a preservative.