ResMed AirSense™ 10 Sleep Apnoea Starter Kit
- You are supporting a community pharmacy
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP Sleep Apnoea Starter Kit
Included With This Purchase
Machine, mask, filters, mask cleaning wipes, tubing and humidifier.
AirSense 10 is a standard fixed-pressure CPAP machine which means it can only be set to one prescribed pressure setting (ie. 10cm/H2O). This type of sleep apnea therapy dictates that it will not automatically adjust but rather stay at a single pressure for the duration of the night (excluding a ramp up period). The ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP offers a built in humidifier and integrated wireless communications capability (U.S. Only) along with AHI.
ResMed has the reputation of making the best CPAP machines on the market. These AirSense 10 models include advanced comfort features like EPR, SmartStart, and AutoRamp, along with basic therapy tracking capabilities. These machines are designed to make therapy easy, with no complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press start and you're ready to go. Each device comes with the HumidAir Heated Humidifier built in so you can enjoy the benefits of humidification in one easy-to-use system.
Please Note: The AirSense 10 CPAP Machine ONLY records and saves compliance on your SD data card and it will not accessible for you through advanced sleep data settings on your machine. While the other AirSense 10 Series Machines include advanced data functions, this unit DOES NOT. In order for you or your doctor to receive a hard copy of your sleep compliance report you must use your SD card.
Features Of The AirSense 10
- Quiet Easy-Breath Motor: The innovative design Easy-Breathe motor features foam and isolating materials incorporated into the base of the device, this produces minimal turbulence, delivering more performance, and virtually eliminates the noise radiated into the room.
- Light Sensor: The machine also features a integrated light sensor which allows the screen to adjust brightness automatically when ambient light changes. If you have to get up in the middle of the night, the screen won't blind with brightness, and in the morning it won't be too dim to read how therapy went. In addition, the screen will automatically turn off after a short time to avoid extra light in a dark room.
- HumidAir Heated Humidifier: Heated Humidification is proven to help patients sleep better without drying your mouth and nose during sleep therapy. This is built directly into the AirSense 10 making the unit smaller and simpler than other "integrated" humidifier options. Easily adjust your humidification level from the "My Options" screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 8 is the highest.
- ClimateLine Tubing with Climate Control: When you use the OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir Tubing with the AirSense 10, the system's advanced Climate Control features are automatically activated. With the Climate Control and ClimateLineAir Tubing your machine will maintain a set temperature and relative humidity at the mask while you sleep while minimizing condensation and rainout.
- AutoRamp: AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection helps make therapy comfortable from the moment you turn on your device. AutoRamp works by delivering a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once it detects you're asleep, it comfortably increases the pressure to ensure your prescribed level is delivered just at the moment you need it.
- SmartStart:The SmartStart function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds. Very simple and does the work for you.
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR): Reduces the pressure during exhalation, making sleep therapy much more comfortable for he patient, naturally adapting to your breathing cycle throughout the night.
- Wireless Data Transmission: Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
- SD Data Card: SD Data Card is pre-installed in the unit. In addition built in wireless communications mean that you and your doctor can work together to ensure your treatment is progressing successfully.
- Tubing Options: AirSense 10 CPAP comes with ResMed's ultra-light SlimLine CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing. To optimize your HumidAir Humidifier's capabilities choose the ClimateLine Air Heated Tubing at check-out